Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: EverSoft WHITE Night Repair Cream

Introducing.... EverSoft WHITE Night Repair Cream..... (Available at Watsons)



EFFECTIVE-NESS:
Honestly speaking, I do not really like this night moisturiser. It does little for people with dry to combination skin. Having dry to combination skin myself, I feel that this does not hydrate my face enough late in the night. Hence I would always have to reapply so that my face would not feel "tight". And even after using it for about 2 weeks, result are not very visible to me. So yea~


PACKAGING:
The packaging is good where you are able to scoop whatever amount you like out. However, I feel that its hard to close the cap properly. It takes a few times for me to actually twist the cover close as its cap always appear slanted. I'm not sure whether the problem lies with me or the fact that the cap is designed weirdly. The whole container is also really light even with 40mL in it. It might be good for those who are travelling as it does not take much space in your luggage and is really lightweight. However, other might find it "cheap" looking? It all boils down to one's personal preference.


PRICE:
Price is reasonable though. Its around $10~ plus/minus for 40mL.

Would I Buy it again next time? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment