Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finally Back!

Been gone for a very long time due to the piling up of school work and enjoying my holidays! Just got back from my holidays so I decided that I should start writing this blog again to ease my boredom! Went to London and Paris during this trip and bought like loads of cosmetics and skin care products! Will update posts on the hauls I had gotten during my stay there in future!

Now that I am finally back in Singapore, I made a list of the things I would like to eat now that I'm back in Singapore!
Will try to complete them slowly as gorging myself just after I came back from a holiday is not a solution. It will just make me grow fatter! Since I need to lose some weight (I gained 2kg during the 23 days spent overseas), I will slowly complete the list as the days past by.

Till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment