Sunday, September 11, 2011

Charles and Keith Warehouse Sale

Was patiently waiting this year for Charles and Keith to have a warehouse sale and true enough, they had one at their headquarters from the 8th to the 11th of September 2011. This was like the first time in the year that they had this warehouse sale so I was kind of looking forward to it!

Went to shop there on the 9th and 11th. Crazy right? I know~ But I totally LOVE heels so I can't describe the excitement when I went there twice; once with my school friends and the other with my sister.

So here are the things that I bought from the warehouse sale:

1. A picture of the shopping bags containing my loots

2. Totally love this pair of flats! Which cost me only $16.90.

3. A pair of gladiator inspired heels from Pedro. This was the most expensive pair which cost me $39.90. Even though the prices were $10 cheaper, my size was not available anymore! So lucky me!

4. 5 brooches for $5. Saw them and fell in love with them at first sight!

5. A pair of low heels that would be suitable for work. Cost only $16.90.

6. My favourite! A pair of ankle high boots with heels for only $19.90!
7. Both of the following 2 pairs of heels cost me only $9 each. However, while looking through the receipts at home, I realised that they did not charge me for one pair! So yea~ I'll treat it as a discount! :P

8. A collection of my haul from Charles and Keith Warehouse sale! :)

Am totally satisfied with what I bought, even though I bought like a number of pairs of shoes. It will really last me quite a while as the quality of the shoes are really good. Also, its hard to find shoes in my size (I'm a size 8 or 9) so I thought that it would be best for me to "stock up" on these.

Most shoes were going at a 50% discount, therefore I can say that it's definitely a good steal for me at the price that I bought it for! :)

Guess it will be sometime before I splurge on shoes again~ I guess~ haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment