Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mentholatum Acnes: Medicated Sealing Jell

Ok! So I've made a post just the week before complaining about the MAJOR breakout that I had! It always happens when the stress gets to me. So it kind of sucks in a way~

So after researching for a while, I decided to try out Mentholatum Acnes: Medicated Sealing Jell. Even though I have always seen this displayed on the shelves of Watsons, I never really looked at it clearly.

So this is how the packaging looks like:


And this is what is says it does:

Its main purpose is to regulate skin conditions and prevent the formation of acne.

This is what it looks like without the packaging:

Point to note: If ANY product you bought does not have a sealing tape, you have got to be cautious in putting it all over your face as it MAY have been contaminated. This is if your product come in this tube form.

So I tried it for a week! And I'm glad to say that it did WONDERS for my skin!

So this was how my skin was before I used it:


On the 2nd day:

It can clearly be seen that the blemishes have been flattened out! In just a day!

About a week later:

Its mostly all gone! This was even when I applied makeup on my face every single day!

The verdict: It works like a miracle cream for me. This cream SAVED my life! If only I had used it sooner!

The only con is that it has a really medicated smell to it. So if you do not like the smell of a medicated ointment, I would not advise you to get it~ However, since it works for me, and I not really affected by the smell, THIS IS THE CREAM FOR ME! :)

1 comment:

  1. thank u so much. i have redness like urs in the first image. i really wanted some good acne products so thank u

    ReplyDelete