Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lush: Retread conditioner

Been loving Lush products ever since I went to the U.S. in June this year! Every single time I went out to shop, I would never fail to drop by a Lush outlet if possible! You can imagine the amount of Lush stuff that I brought home!

One of the things that I bought was called RETREAD.I would only use it once or twice a week but not more then that. After every use, I feel that my hair would become softer but didn't think much of it as that's what all conditioners do right? Its only until my friend pointed out to me that my hair actually looks much thicker and healthier that I realised that it actually does work wonders!

I would recommend that you only use it on the day that your hair feels really dry as that is when it has the maximum effect. However, just a warning to some out there who are thinking of buying it. You either LOVE or HATE the smell.

Even though I was not a big fan of the smell at the start, I still felt that it was tolerable and continued using it. But I got used to the smell after using it a few more times.


Conclusion:
It does make your hair healthier and thicker but please smell it before deciding whether you want to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment