Monday, September 26, 2011

Kiehl's: Ultra Facial Cream

Went to US last June and bought this from one of the Kiehl's outlets. Was not really knowledgeable about Kiehl's product (other than knowing that it is a REALLY FAMOUS brand) but went into the store anyway since my friends wanted to buy some products. Since my friends were all raving about their products, I decided to give 1 product a try.

And that was KIEL"S ULTRA FACIAL CREAM!
Since the weather there was like about 14 degrees and I have really dry skin, I decided to pick this up! Low and behold! Its really does what it says! It keeps skin moisturised and supple throughout the day while feeling really light on the skin. This is ideal considering the weather in Singapore is super hot and humid. A good buy if you ask me. It will probably stay in my normal skincare routine for a really long time~

Con: It is twice the price in Singapore($51) and compared to in the US($24).

No comments:

Post a Comment