Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My top 3 most trusted makeup removers

As promised, I decided to blog on the 3 of my favourite make-up remover products. Surprisingly, my top 3 makeup removers are of different forms; cleansing wipes, solution and cream. It is in no particular order. The eyeliner that I am using to test out the effectiveness of the make-up removers is etude house Proof 10 eyeliner.

1. Silky girl gentle eye make-up remover.


I absolutely LOVE this product! Not only is it cheap, it removes heavy eye makeup effectively! You have to shake the bottle first before pouring out some solution onto a piece of cotton wool.

Leave it on for a while before wiping off the makeup! Remember to use COTTON wool/ball and not tissues as it will make the removal much easier! (Using silky girl's make-up remover to remove the right side of the eyeliner)


And there you have it! Clean and efficient removal of your makeup! (I removed the right side of the eyeliner) It usually takes about 3 cotton wools for me to successfully remove my heavy eye makeup. 1 for each eye and the last 1 to ensure all makeup have been removed! :)



2. Biore facial cleansing wipes!


This is the easiest way to remove THICK makeup on days when you are exceptionally lazy! Which is on most of the days for me! Just open the lid and proceed to pull out 1 wipe to use!


The trick to removing makeup without like tugging on your skin would be to actually wait a few moments for the solution to be absorbed into your skin before actually wiping it away. It actually makes a lot of difference!


And there you have it! Clean and smooth skin!


3. Etude House baking powder pore cleansing cream


I bought the larger tub thinking that I would use it up really quickly. But a little goes a really long way! So I suggest that you buy a smaller tub instead!

Apply a small amount onto your hand and rub it into your makeup. I usually use the cream make-up remover to remove any remaining foundation on my face.


Rinse under running water.


There you have it! Clean skin! :)


One flaw about using this cream make-up remover is that it may be slightly harsh for people with more sensitive skin. Even though my skin is not sensitive, I will get a tingling feeling at times when I have breakouts. So I will try to use it sparingly when I have major breakouts.

That is all for now. Will blog about other products when I have some spare time!

No comments:

Post a Comment